Stages of Psychological Development
Updated: Jun 27, 2020
As humans, we evolve over a period of time, and this evolution can be defined in 7 different Stages:
1) Survive Learning how to Stay Alive and Free from being Harmed, by Keeping yourself Fit and Healthy.
2) Conformance: Abiding by the rules and regulation and being loyal to yourself, your family, your colleagues and your culture.
3) Differentiator: Do something different and be different by excelling at what you do best.
4) Individuality: is Becoming who you really are.
5) Values: Having Good Values and leading a Value driven life.
6) Collaborating: You can make a Difference, but you always need help and that is achieved by Good Collaborative Relationships.
7) Giving Back: You owe a lot to your Family, Friends, Colleagues, the Society; hence Leaving a Legacy that will give a lot to this beautiful world and its living beings.
This kind of Evolution can really help you and your surrounding people, to Live a Fruitful life.